Dec 23, 2014

The Sewing High....

What are you sewing? I'm using scraps of fabric and sewing small gifts that don't take long to make.

When my students come to class I asked them if they found time behind their sewing machine. Their answers are usually "No, I didn't have any time".

My wish to you is that you give yourself that which you desire the most. The things in life that gives you a high, that brings the smiles. Life is too short not to do that which makes you shine so bright.

Enjoy your treasure of the moment and sew something today. It doesn't matter what you make or how good you are at it. We don't start out making gold but putting in the time and learning what's happening with the fabric we can make gold with time. Just like anything in life. Feed it and it grows, do nothing and it dies.

Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy