Dec 21, 2013

This and That at the Sewing Cave ~ ONLINE SALE!

Giving Back Sale 5hrs ONLY
December 27, 2013 2pm-7pm

PACKAGE DEAL SEWING CLASSES $145 Cash or Check Only (no charge cards)

NEW STUDENTS! Package Deal Sewing Class will be on sale for only 5hours only at the sewing studio. Stop by the sewing cave between the hours on 2pm and 7pm, pay cash or check and enroll to the Package Deal of Basic Sewing Classes for only $145! Save $65

https://www.learn2sewflorida.com/

******************************************

I just learned about this place. Where have I been? Check it out. Great prices.


 *******************************************

It's fun to make your holiday decorations! Merry Christmas.
 

*************************************************
Thank you Laura for the beautiful gift you made me! I love it!
Photo


*****************************************

I have a student selling this for $30. Its at the sewing cave if you're interested, message me.

********************************************

Let me just say, I HATE THIS MACHINE! It has broke down again. I've already had it the shop twice while my brother machine is still working after all these years. NEVER BUY SINGER! They are always breaking down.

*****************************************************
Don't forget I'm selling Gift Certificates!!!
I've had several people the past few days ask if I sell Gift Certificates. YES, I do sell them.

Are you interested in buy a gift certificate?
Steps to buying a gift:
1) Pay for any class or package you want.
2) When asked for the class date put GIFT
3) Give the students name in Special Instructions section.
4) A Gift Certificate will be emailed back to you


Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy