Aug 21, 2013

New Location Update

I've looked at least 10 different places and have yet to find the right fit. Either they're really old and smelly with a window wall unit for AC, they want way more then I'm willing to pay or they don't want my business at their location. 

So for everyone who is calling, emailing, texting me wondering when classes will start up again, they will resume when I find a location to teach out of. I'm not signing a lease just to start up classes as fast as I can if it's not good for my business. 

This business doesn't make a lot of money with me making very little. I do it because I love what I do. I was very close to closing with what happened at my last location, paying high rent and being responsible for all the repairs. In fact if I want to open my doors again I have to borrow the money to do so, which I'm willing to do. 

Please be patient with me. Again I do love teaching but I have to be smart about how I reopen where I won't go too far into debt. 

Thanks for understanding. Cindy