Aug 15, 2013

Have you seen my Sewing Vids?

I started this business when my kids were 6 & 8 yrs old. When they were little I would give them all my attention. Since I opened they've had to share me with L2S. They are now 13 & 15 and I have to say it's been a blessing being forced to not teach the past 3 weeks and spending all my time with them again. They go back to school next week. I've decided to put off looking for the new location until next then and just enjoy the moments with my children. 

Since I can't teach you in person I've uploaded a few videos on YouTube. Check them out! And there's more on my YouTube Page!



 

The search for the new location will begin again next week. I have to find the spot that works best for you the student and me as a business owner. And if you're in South Broward Florida area and know of a place shoot me an email!

I'll be back with updates soon....
 
Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy