Jan 15, 2013

Two Daily Questions

1) Tell me something you learned today.
2) Tell me something good that happened.

My answers:
1) I don't care how much you think you know about anything there's always something new to learn on the subject. It's all a learning process with lessons learned. Some lessons take longer than other. You start with the thought and then you put that thought into action. Sometimes there's success, others are lessons how to do it the next time.

This is the process of building a business. Having an idea and putting to action your thoughts. For a very long time I've been wanting to do sewing Videos. I want to make you laugh. There's many sewing videos out there but they're so BORING! Life's too short not to have as many smiles and laughter as we can. This is how I recorded my first session of videos. Editing them and putting them online has taken hours with lots of mistakes teaching lessons. I will not give up until I find success! 

2) The good thing that happened is I have learned by research on how to go about online classes. Right now I have a private video on Youtube. When a student pays for the online class their name will be added to the list to view the private video. I put it on a few days ago and already have had a few people enroll. I'm very thankful! It's the exact information I teach in my "in person" class at half the price so I think this online class is a very good deal! And, I make you laugh too!

L2S Online Machine Class via YouTube

Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy