Jan 19, 2013

"NEW" Sewing Machine Class Video

Take the class online and pay half of what you do in person - This is the same information I give in person at the studio during my most popular class the "Sewing Machine Class".
 
 *****NEW for 2013****
Laugh While You Learn ~ I'm not your normal sewing teacher.
I make you laugh and smile along the way with my sense of humor while I teach you the sewing machine.
The first class available online is the 

In this 1hour 40min video you'll learn ALL THE BASICS of the SEWING MACHINE, any sewing machine. What you learn in this video is the same way I teach my machine class at the sewing studio. I've taught thousands of people how to sew so I know how to teach you through a video if you can't attend my classes in person. I already know what you're questions will be and the mistakes you're going to make because I've seen it many times before.

What you'll learn in this online class
Electronic vs Manual Machines
What to look for when buying a machine
Features of the sewing machine
How to wind a bobbin and thread the machine
The different stitches we use
The different pressure feet that come with the machine
Troubleshooting the machine when it's not working
How to sew a straight line, pivot to do squares, bend the fabric to sew circles
Tricks to sewing
Safety Tips
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!

Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy