Jan 4, 2011

2011 Start off Strong

I have been such a slacker about doing this blog. I have so many good intentions but the hours and days roll past without anything getting posted on here. I use this blog to share what's going on at the girl cave and since I've been closed since before Christmas there hasn't been much going on. But now with the new year things have really picked up.

Classes are filling up with new students who just got their sewing machines for Christmas. It always happens this time of year. If you're looking to learn how to use your new sewing machine you better sign up quick because the next couple of classes are already full.

And the one post I've been wanting to put together, I have some great news about one of my students. Scott made it into Parsons! I want to show you all his beautiful things he made last year in class. And this is my reward, to see my students reach for the stars and grab one! Congratulations Scott! You're AMAZING!!!

More real soon, I promise!!!

Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy