Dec 5, 2010

Week in Review - Slowing Down in December

With Thanksgiving last weekend and December starting with the shopping season in full swing the classes were slow last week. Several reserved seats to classes but had to call and cancel either because of sickness (so many people are sick!) or because they just didn't have enough time to do all the things they needed to do to fit sewing into their schedule. Yes, life does have a way of getting in the way of letting us do the things we desire most.

 A couple student pictures from the week. 
The camera didn't make it out except for a couple of times during the week.




And a couple pictures of my sewing projects. I've been sewing things for my niece who is carrying around Raylee. Raylee will be arriving in January. I've had so much fun making a baby line of clothing for her and a few other things. After making a few baby clothes I was asked to make a Colts outfit to bring the baby home in. And since it's going to be cold when Ralylee get's here she needed something to keep her warm.
I have one more thing to make.. a blanket. Then I can mail it all off to Casey.





 Yes, we all make mistakes. It was a late night of sewing and I didn't realize it until I took this picture but the peace signs are upside down. Boohoo. I'm so leaving it like that and the liner (pic above) can be the outside.



Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy