Nov 7, 2010

Taking a Break

I've decided not to put myself under pressure because I can't keep up with everything like writing blog post (I haven't written one since last week and usually I like to do a few a week) and getting out my November newsletter which isn't written yet. I've decided I don't HAVE to do them. When you feel like you HAVE to do things the pressure builds.

Since things have been so crazy for me lately and I need to slow down and enjoy life I've decided every few months I'm taking a few days to get away from everything. And that's what I'm doing the next few days. L2S will be closed until Thursday morning.  Mommy needs a break or she's just going to go nuts. So, off I go to recharge my soul for a few days.  I'll bb next week to do more post!

And FYI - if the fabric store freaks you out I'm doing a field trip to the fabric store on Friday at 7pm. Meet me either at the sewing studio or at Joann Fabrics 4700 Hollywood Blvd. There's a $10 fee for the field trip.

Have a great Sunday and see you in a few days!

Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy