Aug 28, 2010

Time Peace Watches

Every morning I watch the local news and this morning I'm so happy I did. They showed a local company that sells watches and not just any watch.... I LOVE THIS CONCEPT!!!! Time Peace.org

It's a watch to change your perception of time and I just love it. I'm always trying to live in the moment because when you do you really think about what life has to offer, what lessons are being taught which brings many smiles, happiness and yes peace.

I found this blog post that explains the thought behind the watch. I can really see this company taking off. I know I'm going to be buying one, how about you? I think its a beautiful fashion piece.

Before I get ready to start my day I had to share this with you... 

Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy