Aug 4, 2010

Christopher and L2S on TV Thursday 5pm

Remember a couple of weeks ago we had a film crew come in to the studio to tape an episode of our little designer, Christopher?  Well, I found out the episode will air TOMORROW Thursday at 5pm on Univision 23. (Ch. 23 here in So. Florida)

I was told when they filmed the episode they would have a link online that I could use. So, keep an eye out and I'll share it here.

AND

Ch. 7 (our local fox network) went to Christopher's house yesterday to film him there. I'll let you know the air date of this.

AND

Wow this little kid is busy but he's having an Art Exhibition 

Christopher Abella, 10 Year Old Fashion Designer


GOOD LUCK CHRISTOPHER!  I'm so very proud of you. I hope you are spending many hours behind your sewing machine before school starts!  See you in class.

Stay tuned for more....

Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy