Jul 5, 2010

Week in Review - A July 4th Break

Since I'm always slow around July 4th weekend I was smart this year and decided to take a few days off. I'm glad I did because I needed to be recharged.

Last week I only had sewing classes on Tues, Wed and Thursday. When you tell people you're going to take a few days off they decided they need to go to class so a few classes were filled with 20 people attending 5 classes.

Yes the week went quick and since I'm at the end of my few days off I can't bring my mind back to think what everyone made and class. And wouldn't you know I didn't take any pictures to help my brain remember.

So instead I'll tell you I had a wonderful few days off spending with my kids. We even made it to bowling one day with them receiving free games for making A's on their report cards (I'm so proud of them) It really was a fun time. Yes we got the free games but we had to pay $28 for the shoes, fries, onion rings, soda and mommy juice.  I don't have a picture of my son because he decided he didn't want his picture taken and only showed me the back of his head.
The kids also saw a couple of movie. One with my mother, the new twilight movie. And one with their Father, All Grown up. They liked both of them.

The only thing that could have made this holiday weekend better was not having so much rain here in SoFlo which is why we did so many indoor things this weekend.

I'm closed until Wednesday morning. One more day to relax (who am I kidding- there's no relaxing LOL, in my dreams)

See you in class next week!!! Check the calendar for the class you want to attend. Some are already full.

HOPE EVERYONE HAD AS MUCH FUN THIS JULY 4TH AS I HAD!!!!  Your freedoms are your choices - make good choices!

Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy