Jul 15, 2010

10yr Old Christopher on Ch 23 Univision

Last Saturday we had a film crew come in to take some video of Christopher at the sewing studio. The segment was suppose to air this week on Ch 23 Univision.
The reason for this post: I've had many people call and email to ask when they would see him and themselves (since my class was full when they filmed it) on TV. My answer: I don't know. Hopefully next week.

I contacted Lisette, his mother. She told me they are still working on the piece and would let me know when it would go on the air.

Have you seen his designs?
This is a bag his mom had made with a design on it.  
Christopher signed it for me (How Sweet)
And his business card - really bad picture because I took it with my cell phone.
I'll have to scan it to share.. he really can illustrate beautifully!

Christopher is AMAZING!!  Did I mention he's only 10 years old?

I'll be back to let everyone know when the air date will happen!

Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy