May 25, 2010

Learn with Sewing Video's

I thought about doing a series of sewing video's of things I teach in my sewing class. When I had this thought I do what I normally do, go straight to the internet to see whats out there. I found so many great sewing video's it's not worth me taking the time to make them.

So if you're looking for a review of what I teach in my classes check out a few of these video's.


There's so many out there to look through. I could spend hours checking them out. Just do a Google or youtube search for sewing video or tutorial of a certain kind you're looking for. It's a lot of fun to watch.

Class was canceled tonight because of a school event. 9 more days until summer vacation. I hope to make it over to the studio for a little while tonight to start some pants I cut out last week. After all, there's no LOST to watch tonight.

Classes are filling quickly this week. My phone rang off the hook today with reservations. I'm also having an Open Enrollment Friday from 6-8pm ~ come by and save $10 when you buy a package deal.

Have fun watching the video's!


Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy