May 27, 2010

Classes Canceled

My son came home from school today in a lot of pain between his legs. I took him to the doctors and he sent us straight over to the emergency room. Two hours later he was in surgery. Needless to say I had to cancel my sewing classes tonight and tomorrow. 

Apparently his problem is common. The emergency room told us they get a couple of cases a week like his. And hopefully if everything went ok he'll still be able to give me grandchildren. We'll have to wait and see.

I ended up going back to the studio because there wasn't enough time to call everyone to cancel this evenings class. So as people walked in the door I had to give them the news I wasn't doing class tonight. One girl drove from South Beach. I'm really sorry I wasn't able to call people before to let them know. 


Hopefully my students for the morning class got my phone message and emails. I put a sign on the door if they happen to show up.


I'll make it up to all of you who missed, I promise! Sad thing is these are all new students to the studio because the classes were machine classes. Not a good first impression I know but this is only the second time this has happened where we ended up in the emergency room and I had to cancel.

Hopefully everything will be ok and we can go home tomorrow evening and I won't have to cancel Saturday's classes too. 


It's been a heck of a day... never a dull moment when you're a mom.


Until next time, Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun, Cindy