Apr 8, 2010

Where do you spend $ on your fabric?

Many people buy their fabric from Walmart. I can tell when they buy it there from the tags on the fabric. It's true you can buy fabric for less there. Not that they have good fabric. 

I don't shop at Walmart. I feel we have power in numbers and we need to stop giving these companies our money who are getting so big. They take too much of the pie.

A good example is here. Go check it out. Look how fast Walmart has grown over the years. Just like there are powers in numbers in we the people they have power in numbers over our society and how we survive in it. 
Just thought I would share...
We do have power to the people if we only stood together and not let these corporations that are too big to fail like banks, car companies make record profits while we pay high prices for the basic needs of our day. When they get too big we need to stop giving them our money. 

For me I would much rather give Ann or a small business my money than Walmart.

OK - off my soap box now :)  Going to walk down to the studio to start my morning class.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy