Apr 10, 2010

Project Runway Contest

OMG - We're going to Bryant Park! With 4 great designers. This is going to be a great end to a wonderful season. I have totally enjoyed it! And if you haven't heard already they let 10 designers show at the Park. I can't wait to see what they give us in the final episode.
I usually watch PR on Friday because I watch other shows on Thursday and since there's nothing to bring me down from my day on Friday and Lifetime repeats it, I watch it Friday. I watched last night. It was wonderful.

Now about the contest. When it started in January I had no idea I would be moving my business. Because I've been closed for 2 weeks I'm going to extend the date to turn in your entry for another week. I think they all surprised us by saying goodbye to Anthony (once again) and having two other designers challenge one another for the final runway.

Here's the thing. I've been handing out entry forms to students who finish their designs in class. NO ONE has turned in the entry form. Whats up with that??? I guess no one wants to win the 20 hours of sewing class..??

If you're a student of mine and you want to enter the contest I'm giving you until next Saturday to turn in your entry. Remember your design has to be made in class. 

"Sew", we'll see what a week brings..... make it work!

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy