Apr 6, 2010

The New Learn 2 Sew - Let the classes begin!

After 2 weeks of hard work (believe me my husband is tired after working all day and then putting my place together in the evening) the sewing studio is almost complete. I say that because is the work ever done? Always finishing touches to do.


I am in love with this place. It has a peacefulness about it with good lighting, plenty of parking and wonderful neighbors. There's a pizza place 2 doors down and a little store at the end to buy snacks and drinks. And the best part, JoAnn Fabrics is right across the street.

I'm so happy to end the labor and start sewing again. Moving is so stressful. And the older you get the less fun moving can be. I'm happy it's over!!

Classes start tomorrow - 11am!!!   Call to reserve your seats now!!

LET THE SEWING BEGIN!

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy