Apr 1, 2010

Almost an April Fools Baby - Recycle Decorations

10 years ago I was given the due date of April 1 when my second child would arrive. She came a day early thankfully because I did not want a fool baby :)

So yesterday we celebrated.



She started her day by sleeping in until 10:30am, waking up to a big breakfast and a decorated house.

She could do anything she wanted to do for the day and she picked going to see a movie. OK :)  

So off we went to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid the Movie. My kids love reading the books.... and the movie was really funny and cute about a boy who starts middle school wanting to be the coolest kid in the school and how he achieves it. We had a lot of laughs.

I thought I would show you the decorations I made probably 20 years ago. I use them all the time. I would make these banners for each holiday. They were easy to put up and decorated nicely for whatever holiday. I have use these birthday ones I can't tell you how many times. I've made them for Christmas, Graduations, Easter, Birth Announcements...all kinds of occasions.
I'll be back to give you an update on what's going on at the sewing studio. All I can say is I MISS SEWING and can't wait to break out a machine with all the implements of sewing construction.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy