Mar 5, 2010

Missing in the move...

There's a lot of action going on around here. So much the end of the week has arrived (TGIF) with no blog post.
With moving; cleaning to open one location and packing to move out of the old all while holding classes and taking care of the little people (kids) I have no time to post the way I want. Sorry, no "sewing over the wire" or other post until after the move. I'll try and get another week in review this weekend.

Next week doesn't look much better with the kids taking the FCAT. I'll be waking up early to make a good breakfast before the test to get their brains working. They hate taking this test! Stresses my little one out she doesn't sleep well.

So, sorry for the lack of post for the next couple weeks

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy