Feb 4, 2010

Make Your Valentines - Hearts

I have some time to kill (class started 30 minutes ago. All the students who enrolled to class today are a little late - If they show up) I thought I would share a Valentines Day Project.

 
I had some hearts cut out from a couple of years ago when I made some candy bags so I thought I would sew them yesterday and string them together to make a nice decoration for the sewing studio.

These are the candy bags I've made for my family in the years past. I actually still use them. I fill them with candy kisses and make a card for my kids.

I guess since no one is coming to class I get to get some of my sewing in until they show up. I wasn't busy last night either. I think it's because of all the Super Bowl events going on around town. 
Party ~ Party ~ Party!  Let the weekend begin!
 

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy