Feb 10, 2010

Amber from Ruffelbutts

I get all kinds of people wanting to learn the art of sewing. Many people want to start business. I have to share one of my students who took my class back in the summer of 2007 and started her own business called RuffelButts.

Her idea was to make the little ruffles on the bloomers and a simple top to go with them. She has really taken off with this idea. I really can't believe what she's done in the few years of having her business open.

I just read on her blog how Ellen Degeneres bought one of her outfits to give away on her show as a gift to Jessica Alba. GO CHECK IT OUT! How exciting! I wanna be on Ellen! :)

I'm so proud of Amber. She wasn't a mom when she took my class - She is now and running a very successful business.

You can be anything you want to be and when sewing you can make anything of your dreams..... Amber dreams big!

CONGRATULATIONS AMBER!

If you want that special something for a little someone  special go check out RuffelButts. You will love what you buy.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy