Jan 26, 2010

Tampa Sewing Expo - Feb 18,19 &20


The Tampa Sewing Expo is 3 weeks away.
Tampa Convention Center
333 S. Franklin St.
Tampa, FL 33602 800-426-5630
Exhibit Hall Hours
Thursday & Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:30pm



General Admission 
General Admission is $8 in advance of the Expo (through February 9th) and $10 at the door. Register for a Value Package and receive FREE General Admission for each day of the Expo. Children 12 and under admitted at no charge when accompanied by an adult. Click here for complete pricing information.

Classes  
Classes are $19 per session. Check Class Descriptions to determine number of sessions for each class. Register for Value Package A (minimum 5 sessions) and save $38 or Value Package B (minimum 9 sessions) and save $59! Value Package includes FREE General Admission for each day of Expo and a FREE shopping bag. Click here for complete pricing information.
 
How to Register    Pre-registration deadline is February 9, 2010
  • Online 
    Our new easy-to-use website allows you to register using real-time inventory. It's easy, secure and reliable!  (VISA or MasterCard)

  • Call 800-699-6309
    Monday 10:00am-7:00pm ET and Tuesday-Friday 10:00am-6:00pm ET 
    (VISA or MasterCard)

  • At the Expo
    Beginning at 8:00am on Thursday, February 18, 2010
    Pre-registration pricing does not apply.  (Cash, Check, VISA or MasterCard)

As much as I like to, I'm not going to be able to attend. It just so happens to be my little man's birthday. He can't have his mom away on his birthday. Epically since we share the same Birthday. I waited 18 years to have a baby and I was blessed with a gift on the day I was born. We share something very special him and I.

I want to put the word out if there's a group of people who would like to drive together from South Florida just let me know and I'll spread the word.




And I know Gwen is going to be there with her "How much fabric" cards so keep a look out for her booth and pick yourself up some of these great charts.



Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm disappointed that you won't be able to attend, but I certainly understand! Any family birthday is important - and sharing one with your son is incredibly special! :)
    What a blessing! How will you celebrate? I'll be thinking of you both! :)
    Take care,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete