Oct 19, 2009

Funny thing happened - I'm A WINNER - of a T....

I had to go to the credit union the other day to make a deposit. I like using a credit union instead of a large bank because my fee's are a lot less, they know my name when I walk in and if I ever need to borrow money it's easy to achieve.

So while I was making my deposit the clerk told me to fill out a raffle ticket to win a flat screen TV. She said the didn't have many people's names and my chances of winning were very good.

As soon as I left I called my husband who also uses the credit union for his banking needs. He went by on his way home from work to better our chances of winning the TV.

Friday afternoon I received a phone call. I WON! The phone conversation went like this.

CR: I'm just calling to let you know you won in the raffle yesterday.

Me: Really? I never win anything. (I'm all excited)

CR: Yes - you won a T ( I'm all ready for her to say TV) ....a Tea Basket. You can pick it up Monday.



So I went today to pick up my Tea Basket. It has all kinds of nice things in it. While I was there I told them how they got me. How I thought I won the TV!

I'm STILL LAUGHING!

It was nice to win something since it usually doesn't happen to me. I'm thankful! LOL

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy