It's great for kids because it has a speed control on it. No matter how hard they push the foot peddle this machine will goes slow. It also has more pressure feet then you get with most machine at this price.
ALSO: JoAnns is having a big sale (seams like they are always having them lately)
This introductory electronic machine provides an opportunity to experience electronic functions while maintaining mechanical operation. This machine also includes blanket stitch capability and a convenient ergonomic design.
- 90 stitch functions
- Built-in 1-step automatic buttonhole with auto-stop
- Built-in needle threader
- Presser foot pressure adjustment to smoothly feed fabrics of all weights
- Stretch stitch and buttonhole pitch adjustment for superior stitch quality
- 7-pc. feed dog system to effortlessly feed fabric of any thickness
- Two 1-touch electronic functions
- Electronic sewing speed control lever
- Includes accessory set, owner's manual, Quick Reference Chart and electronic foot control
Sept 6-12 Simplicity patterns will be $1.99 each up to 10
Sept 4 - 7 The notion wall is on sale - buy one get one free. Time to stock up on all the needles and sewing tools I've been telling you about in class.
Also their Red Tag fabric (back wall) is on sale at 50% off. In fact - a lot of their fabric is 50%,
Last but not least their cutting tools are on sale at 40% off.
So many sales - we have to take advantage of them when their around.
I've been sewing this week making pants. I hope to finish my second pair today - I'll show pictures in the "week in review" this weekend.
Until next time.
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,