Sep 4, 2009

Adult Sewing Camp for Mommies

I had a great idea since the kids are in school and some mom's have free time (that's really a funny statement - like us mom's have free time LOL). I'm going to be doing a Adult Sewing Camp next month. I will be giving you as much information about sewing as you can absorb. It's going to be a lot of fun. Each day you will leave with a finish sewing project.

The first day I will teach you how to use the sewing machine while we sew an easy handbag. Each day we will be sewing different projects to learn different sewing techniques like zippers, buttonholes and finished seams. You must supply all your own materials for each class.

I think a lot can be learned in a week as apposed to coming in once a week for a class.

So if you would like to enroll to my Adult Sewing Camp just click here.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy