Aug 14, 2009

I've been missing this week - my apologies

I have to apologize to everyone who planned on attended a class this last week. Something happened to me that hasn't happened since I opened my business. I caught a nasty bug from the kids, I was sick all week. I ended up canceling all my classes for the full week. I have never done that before. In my time open I've only had to cancel once for being sick. This was 5 days in a row. But trust me, you didn't want to catch the bug that was in my belly. I'm still not feeling great today.

I also want to say I'm sorry if I didn't return your phone calls. I was unable to get to my phone many times when it rang. I tried to call everyone back but I think some didn't get a return call. One reason was because they didn't leave a message while others forgot to leave their phone number.

Since we didn't take a vacation this summer, we're going to drive over to Naples for the weekend. I plan on resting and watching the sun set. The kids have another week off of school - next week we pick up the class schedules and meet the teachers. It's our last week of summer vacation from school.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy