Jul 3, 2009

Under the Rainbow

I had to make a trip to Jo-Ann's because they have their notion wall on sale 50% off. I needed many supplies for the sewing center. I got a few seam rippers, scissors, machine needles, tailors chalk, tracing paper and a few other goodies. I also picked up some fabric to change the look of my front windows (more to come on this soon) . How come you can never leave the fabric store without buying fabric too.

Before I left my home I could hear the thunder. Lucky me Jo-Ann's is only 2 blocks away from where I live. I made it there before the cats and dogs started falling from the skies. As I was leaving the parking lot I drove east and saw the most beautiful site. A full rainbow.

I ran home to show my kids before it went away and grabbed my cell phone to take a couple of pictures. My daughter wanted to jump in the car and drive to the end of the rainbow to find the pot of gold. I told her if she noticed the end of the rainbow was about where Learn 2 Sew is located. So we got in the car, drove to the sewing center. We were at the end of the rainbow when we arrived because it was no longer visible.

It's not often you see a full rainbow....and we saw one today. It was a beautiful site.

Until next time
Enjoy your July 4th.... and all your sewing adventures this weekend,
Cindy