Jul 31, 2009

Free Sewing Class!

Can you believe it's the end of July already? Didn't we just celebrate the fourth?

It's time once again to send out the monthly news letter. In my news letters I usually give a special discount to sewing classes. I've decided to post the discount on the blog this month because the summer is just going by so quickly, I want everyone sewing before it ends.

So whats my next discount? A Free Hour of Sewing Class. That's right FREE! It's a $15 value.

How do you receive your free hour of sewing? Just refer someone to the sewing center. If you know someone who wants to learn to sew, when they enroll to any class offered at L2S have them give me your name by either writing it on the back of my business card I give you or just telling me when they enroll and you receive a free hour of sewing class. The more people you refer the more hours you receive. So next time you're in the sewing center grab a hand full of my business cards, write your name on the back and give them out to your friends and family. Oh, and I have new business cards - aren't they cute? I just got them yesterday. I can't wait to give them out to everyone.

If you would like to receive other discounts like this one all you have to do is sign up for my newsletter each month. The link to sign up is on the side bar of this blog.

I only have one class today, a cutting class starting at 11am. The rest of the day I hope to be sewing since one child will be in camp and the other one at Nana's house.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy