Jun 14, 2009

Week in Review

My intentions were to post some pictures of students projects from last week. The only problem all the pictures I took got deleted. I just hate when that happens.

Just to review what happened last week:
2 machine classes with 10 people attending
2 cutting classes with 4 people attending cutting 2 handbags, 1 skirt, 1 knit top
3 sewing classes with 10 people attending sewing 2 handbags, 1 jean handbag, skirt, halter top, pajamas, 1 blouse, 2 zippers replaced in pants and 1 really big beach bag.
No one enrolled to Friday Night Special of making place mats, table runners and napkins. - the class was canceled on Thursday.

Again I wish I had pictures to show but POOF they went bye bye into no where land.

THIS WEEKS CLASSES
Monday Sewing 6-8pm
Tuesday Machine 6-8pm - this class is full
Wednesday Sewing 6-8pm
Thursday Sewing 10am-2pm
Thursday Cutting 6-8pm
Friday Machine 10am-12noon
Friday Night Special 6:30-8:30 - Clothing Refashion - bring your old clothes in for a new look
Saturday Cutting 10am-12noon
Saturday Sewing 1pm - 5pm


My daughter had her dance recital last night. I really can't believe how good her team "the mini's" have gotten this year. Their competition dance was the best dance in the show last night. (video of the dance here) The most fun was watching the little babies 3 and 4 yr olds come out to dance. There's always one kid who either stands there in shock or put's their hands over their face to hide.
Ally was in 8 dances. We get the pictures of the costumes on Thursday. I wasn't able to get good pictures last night. This was when our camera issues started. I didn't get good pictures because I had to take them with my phone. Our other cameras batteries ran out. The dance studio does a video we get to buy- but we won't get it for a couple of months. I'll share some of her dances from last night when I get the video.

Hope to see you in class this week!

If you want to sign up for summer camp starting in a couple of weeks I still have seats available.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy