Jun 24, 2009

Summer Camp Video and Pictures

I took some video and pictures at summer camp today.

I'm learning how to use my daughters camera so I can take video's of classes to post them here. She's the one talking to me in the video.

video

Another short video.

video

I'll be posting more videos of classes (If I can remember to put the camera in my hands - always the problem)
and a few pictures from today taken by my lovely daughter because I told her I had no pictures of me teaching any classes.




Oh and did I tell you I'm still doing adult classes in the evening after 3 hours of camp and a little dinner. I had 4 people attend tonight's class.....and still I can't get enough of sewing. Hopefully I'll have time to sew something for myself next week. Sewing and creating things is good for the soul.

More tomorrow,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy