May 7, 2009

Sewing Machine Class

When you want to learn how to sew the first place you want to start is how to use a sewing machine. My sewing machine class is a good class to start if you are a beginners. I run 5 to 8 machine classes per month with easy online enrollment.

In my sewing machine class you learn everything about the sewing machine. Learn how to create a perfect stitch and troubleshooting the machine, about pressure foot styles, needle sizes and sewing terminology.

I have the student sew different shapes of fabric while I teach you everything about the machine. I also tell you what to look for when buying a sewing machine

At the end of the class I teach how to read a pattern envelope so you will know what to bring when you return for more classes.

All material supplied to this class. You may bring your sewing machine to learn on or use one at the sewing center.

If you would like to attend my machine class you can check the calendar to see what class fits your lifestyle. You can also enroll online.

Also read: Sewing classes and how they work

Until next time.
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy