May 31, 2009

"Ready To Sew" Projects

I have another easy "ready to sew" projects for students to sew in class. It's a baby top and very easy to make with only a couple of side seams. In this project you learn how to use bias tape to finish the edges. This project can be made in a couple of hours tops.

My next ready to sew project I'll be working on is a laptop bag. I've had a few people come in to make one and they just loved it.

All my ready to sew projects can be purchased online or bought at the sewing center. They include:
READY TO SEW PROJECTS
patterns ~ fabric ~ notions (thread not included)


Baby Top $10
Knit or lightweight fabric already cut
Bias tape to finish edges
Pattern with instructions how to sew your project








Toddler Dress
$15
Lightweight Cotton fabric and liner, ribbon already cut
Pattern with instructions how to sew your project






Baby Bib $10
Fabric,Liner, Batting already cut (enough to make one bib)
Velcro
Pattern with instructions how to sew your project





Pencil Holder $15
Blue Denim Fabric already cut
12" zipper
Instructions how to sew your project along with cutting instructions if you would like to make it again



Tote Bag for the Beach or Groceries
$15
White Duck Cloth Fabric already cut
Instructions how to sew your project along with cutting instructions if you would like to make it again.




Tomorrow is the start of a new month which means I send out my newsletter. In my newsletters I include special discounts to classes. If you would like to receive my discounts all you have to do is sign up to my newsletter using the sign up form on the side bar of this blog.

I hope to see you in class soon. And don't forget about Summer Camp for the kids who need something to do this summer. The tote bag is a great summer camp project. You can use it to carry your things to camp daily. The pencil holder is also a good camp project to make.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments, make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy'