Apr 24, 2009

The Other Family Business - CRK, Inc.

The art of cabinet making and woodworking has been in my husbands family for many generations. He's been doing it with his father since he was a child. He started working for the family business named Broward Millworks when I met him. He has been doing this for over 40 years.

THE OTHER FAMILY BUSINESS
CRK, INC.
Custom Remodeled Kitchens
In Business Since 1995

If you are in need of a new kitchen, furniture, wall units, crown molding my husband is a master at his art. Contact me at Learn2SewFlorida@yahoo.com and I'll put you in touch with him.












I've spent some time in my husbands shop making things. Believe it or not cabinet making and sewing are very similar in their construction concept. You have to do one step before you can do the other. And you want to make sure you finish your edges.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun