Apr 30, 2009

Friday Night Special Classes at Learn 2 Sew

Just like in life, I like to change things up on how I run my classes. I've been a little slow since I moved my business on Friday afternoons. When something doesn't work - you change it.

I want to have fun teaching you how to sew very easy projects. Each Friday evening from 6:30 - 8:30pm I will be doing a project of the week. Starting on May 15 we will be sewing grocery bags, apron, pillows, t-shirt refashion, table settings (napkins, placemats, table runners), clothing refashion and an easy halter top for summer to start off things. I will be adding more classes for the summer soon.

Friday Night Special will be $25 to attend. You must enroll before the class begins. You can do this online. You also have to bring your own fabric and thread which is also listed where you enroll online. If you would like to buy fabric already cut and ready to sew I will have that available too. Price for the ready to sew projects will depend on the project.

Hope to see you Friday nights!
Until next time.
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy