Mar 27, 2009

A very cool art form

I was sent this in an email.
It really is beautiful, I have to share.
I've never seen anything like it...really amazing!
Enjoy your sand art moment...

video

Have you ever had times when you've been doing a lot of sewing but feel like you haven't made anything. I've done very fast projects this past week. I made a couple of tote bags for teacher appreciation week at the kids school. I made a few chair covers and some other craft like projects.

And as far as student projects pictures to show, um, I forgot to take pictures again. We did do a lot of alterations this week, replacing zippers, taking in darts, half made dresses. Nothing complete to show as far as pictures.

JoAnn is having a good sale this week with their notion wall. It's a good time to pick up some extra machine needles. They also have their scissors on sale. If you have been making your list of patterns to buy they also have most of their patters on sale for $1. It's time to stock up on things.

Enjoy the video!

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
cindy