Mar 5, 2009

The Sisterhood Award

There's a new award going around the sewing blogisphere. It's the "Sisterhood Award". I've been given this award by 3 people (blushing) Faye, Julia and Mimisatin. Thank you for sharing the love with me.

Each person awarded has to nominate 10 other "sisters". I do enjoy following many sewing blogs. There are a lot of good people deserving of this award. I have met some really good people through the art of sewing. I'm very thankful we have crossed paths.


The rules connected to the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

The first three are going right back to the ones who gave it to me. Every time they post I look forward to reading their blogs.
1. Faye's Sewing Adventures
2. Julia's sew sweet and special
3. chique aZ me
4. Gorgeous Fabrics' Blog
5. modisto shop
6. Chocolate and Wine
7. Back Porch Blessings
8. diaryofasewingfanatic
9. Sew On and Sew On
10. Anyone who does a sewing blog

I enjoy posting on my blog - sharing my ideas and knowledge with others. I also love being inspired with others ideas and knowledge.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy