Miami Beach, Florida April 21 - 23, 2009
Strategically timed to showcase Spring/Summer 2010 trends, Material World Miami Beach offers sewn products industry members a one-stop global resource for sourcing, fabric, trim and trends. Here private label retailers and branded apparel buyers have direct access to global and local channels of commerce.
Entering its 10th year, the Miami Beach event capitalizes on the city's undisputed position as an international trading hub and United States gateway to Latin America. It's a city that draws traffic from all over the US, Canada and Latin America. In fact, many of the country's largest sourcing groups have set up their sourcing operations in Miami. For Latin America, in particular, this venue offers a centralized tradeshow offering the largest fabric product and sourcing opportunities, technology and fashion information.
MATERIAL WORLD MIAMI BEACH WILL
• Showcase introductions and innovations from leading companies from around the world in every sector of the apparel and home industries, including fabric and textiles, trims and components, full package/contract manufacturers, service providers, technology solutions, equipment and machinery.
• Attract key decision makers, including presidents, general managers, chief information officers, manufacturing vice presidents, sourcing executives, product development executives, designers, manufacturers, purchasing agents, marketing executives, branded apparel companies and retailers, including mail order, private label, and e-business, importers and others.
• Garner support from leading associations, trend forecasters and experts including the American Apparel Producers Network, National Textile Association, National Council of Textile Organizations, Pantone, Stylesight and Canadan Apparel Federation.
Held in conjunction with Material World Miami Beach
• Technology Solutions is the premier exhibition and conference for information technology enabling today's sewn products industry.
• Technology Solutions gives attendees the chance to explore solutions from the industry's leading innovators and attend an unrivaled schedule of case studies and presentations providing the latest information on today's most important technology issues and opportunities.
• Technology Solutions Expo will address specific technology needs of an organization in the supply chainm including: CEO, CTO, COO, CFO leadership; sourcing executives, logistics managers, product development executives; design/merchandising managers; IT Personnel; department and manufacturing managers.
Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,