Jan 8, 2009

Open Your Own Sewing School

START YOUR OWN SEWING SCHOOL

If you know how to sew and are good with people sewing could be a form of income for you in these trying times. Depending how much time you put into your business you can be very successful if you find yourself unemployed.

I have people call me from all over the country to ask me about how I opened my sewing school. I also have people call me from all over the country to ask if I know of any where near them who teach sewing the way I run my classes.

People drive sometimes over an hour to take my classes from all over South Florida. There is a great demand from the public to learn the art of sewing.

Are you interested in opening your own sewing school?
I can teach you how to make your business profitable.
I have made mistakes that has cost me money. I can keep you from making the same mistakes I made. I've figured out how to make teaching sewing very rewarding financially.

If your interested in starting a sewing school the information I will tell you will help you on your way to opening a successful sewing school for very little money invested to be your own boss.

I will teach you how and what you need to know to start your business
and the steps you need to take for success.

What you will learn:
Find your competition
Making a business plan
How to set up your business with the IRS
Getting the money needed to start your business
Finding a location to run your classes
What to teach in your classes for adults and kids
How to advertise your business for free
How to build your business for a successful future
Receive all my forms, applications, waivers and class notes
One month of mentoring if you have questions while you're starting your business
Attendance to my classes if desired

Click here to buy this information

Because of the information I give and the nature of the information there are no refunds after purchase. I will not sell this information to anyone who wants to open in South Florida. Sorry - this is my territory. I hope you understand.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy