Jan 12, 2009

Kids Sewing Class on Thursday

This is one way for me to get the word out that I still have seats available to my kids class on Thursday January 15.

The kids have a half day of school and are out of school on Friday so I made it easy for the kids to attend. The class is from 5 - 7pm for ages 8-13.

You have your choice what project you want to make from the project list. You must bring your own supplies depending what you want to make from the suggested projects. Tote bag, pants, pillow, pencil holder, apron, skirt.

I schedule kids classes all the time with low to no enrollment. I have parents ask me all the time about kid classes but when I schedule them people don't sign up. This will be my last kids class that will be scheduled. I will schedule kids classes with 3 or more kids but this will be the last kids class I schedule ahead of time.

So if your a kid and want to learn to sew enroll now or if you find a few friends you can schedule a class at a later date.

You can always wait until summer camp. It's "sew" much fun!
KIDS SEWING SUMMER CAMP
AGES 9 - 14
Offered June and July Only
Monday thru Thursday afternoons
3 hours per day $150 per week
You supply all things needed to make your project of your choice.


Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy