Jan 4, 2009

January News Letter

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed spending time with my family. Not having to rush here and there from school and work was a nice break.

I had my first full class at my new location for the New Year. I’m loving being on the Blvd. My place is a little smaller but you really can’t tell when you come to sew. I have a new set up which makes it easier to move around the sewing stations to teach you. I can’t wait for you to see the place.

There's a few things going on this month at Learn 2 Sew. The first thing; I have a kids class scheduled January 15 from 5 – 7pm. For ages 8 - 13. Broward County Schools having an early release that day. Enough time for you to get your homework done before Sewing Class. You can decide what you want to sew. You will need to bring all supplies with you to class listed on my website I have people ask me all the time about kids sewing classes. The past few times I’ve scheduled a kids class I haven’t had anyone enroll. So please if you intend on coming enroll soon or I will be making it an adult class. My adult classes are busy and I could use the time for them.

Another happening this month is…wait for it…. I’m having a free sewing party to celebrate my new location on January 27 from 5 - 8pm. If you would like to attend and own a machine please bring it with you. I only have a few machines. I will not be giving any instruction. This is a time when I get to have fun sewing with you. If you plan on attending you will need to RSVP to give me a heads up you will be there. I have limited seating. I’m also going to provide refreshments ~ yummy.

This is my busiest time of year. Everyone gets new sewing machines for presents and wants to know how to use them. I’ve made it real easy for you to sign up online. I take down the pay now buttons when the class fills. So if you have the urge to sew you can always check online to see what classes are full.

I have some great ideas for blogging this month so if you would like to grab the feed or have it emailed to you just go to my blog and click on the feed buttons. If you would like to show off your sewing project and would like to be added to my blog send me your pictures. If you have a website you would like me to link to my blog and website just send it along. I would love to add you.

I hope to see you real soon.
Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy
Learn 2 Sew, Inc
2632 Hollywood Blvd. #103
Hollywood, FL 33021
954-649-5133

Learn2SewFlorida.com
my sewing blog