Jan 23, 2009

FREE Sewing Party Tuesday Evening


Just a reminder I'm having a FREE SEWING PARTY Tuesday evening from 5 - 8pm to celebrate my new location. To recap from my news letter

Another happening this month is…wait for it…. I’m having a free sewing party to celebrate my new location on January 27 from 5 - 8pm. If you would like to attend and own a machine please bring it with you. I only have a few machines. I will not be giving any instruction. This is a time when I get to have fun sewing with you. If you plan on attending you will need to RSVP to give me a heads up you will be there. I have limited seating. I’m also going to provide refreshments ~ yummy. You can always use this time to come in and enroll to any class using your discount below. you will also need to bring your sewing project with you. I will not have any projects for you to sew. I will be sewing my own project :)


I do have a couple seats available if you would like to attend. Again - there is no instruction during the party.

If you can't come in to sew but would like to save some money on classes come in to the party and enroll to any class using these discounts

CLASS DISCOUNT offered when you attend
SEWING PARTY and enroll to any class

SAVE $5 on any Machine or Cutting Class

SAVE $10 when you enroll to 10 or 20 hours of Sewing Class. Time expires depending on how many hours you purchase

CASH OR CHECK ONLY ~ NO CHARGES
DOES NOT APPLY TO ONLINE ENROLLMENT

I hope to see you at the party either to stay and sew or to stop in to enroll to any class using the discount abouve. Don't forget to bring your project and sewing machine with you.


Until then,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy