Dec 1, 2008

New Sewing Classes Starting Soon


I do hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving feast and enjoyed the moments given to them. I spent my weekend moving to the new location and I can't tell you how happy I am to make the move. I got to see my brothers and my mother enjoyed having all her children together again.

I will be getting things set up this week to start classes on December 9th. You can check my calendar and enroll to any class that fits your schedule. We only have a couple more weeks to get our holiday sewing done. I know some of you were not able to finish your projects before the Thanksgiving holiday.

There are a few changes to the schedule. I'm not going to be running classes until 9pm any longer. I didn't like getting home at 9:30. My evening classes will be from 6-8 on Wednesday and Thursday and 6:30-8:30pm on Tuesday for those who need later classes. I will be closed on Sunday and Mondays and running classes on Thursdays when I was taking off. I'll have morning classes on Wednesday, Thursday. I'll be keeping my same schedule on Friday and Saturday's. I hope my new schedule fits with yours. As I always say, if there is one thing I wish I had more of is time.

I'm going to be sending out my news letter soon with discounts to my classes the next couple of months. If you haven't already you can sign up to receive the email to receive the discount. I'm also going to have a grand opening in January - A Sewing Party so keep your eyes open for that too.

I've had no time to sew. I have so many ideas going through my head. I hope to get some of them made this week as soon as I get things set up again.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy