Dec 8, 2008

December News Letter

Hi all,

It's once again time to send out a news letter to let you know what's going on at Learn 2 Sew. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and are ready to end this year with some sewing.

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving spending it with my brothers whom I haven't seen in a couple of years. My mother loved having all her children with her again. I also moved my business to it's new location located at 2632 Hollywood Blvd. #103 over the past couple of weeks. The moves almost complete with classes starting this week.

I love my new location. It's very easy to get to off the interstate. Just take I95 to exit 20 Hollywood Blvd. Go east 2 blocks. As you go around the corner to City Hall circle I'm on your right (south side of the blvd) There's plenty of parking in the back and I'm on the first floor in the corner of the Forum Building. I have a map with google virtural map on my website if you would like to take a view.

Classes start tomorrow running for the next 2 weeks before I take off a week during Christmas and New Years to spend some quality time with my children since they will be off school. So you only have a couple more weeks to take lessons in 2008. Check out my calendar and either sign up online or come into the sewing center to enroll to any class. Since I'm not that busy the next couple of weeks - you can call to reserve your seat and pay when you come to class. I will not be extending this courtisy after the New Years. Everyone must enroll prior to the class.

There will be price changes for all classes. The machine class is now $35, cutting class $30, sewing class $25 for 2 hours - $100 for 10 hours - $175 for 20 hours. Since I give a lot of information in the machine and cutting class I decided to raise the price and since sewing classes are more relaxed and you work at your own speed I decided to make it easier for you to come.

Also if you don't know already Joann Fabrics does great sales this time of year. Last year between Christmas and New years they had some really good deals if your looking to save some money on your supplies. Don't forget there's always Arnolds Fabric which is mostly $1 a yard.

I haven't been able to sew a thing in a couple fo weeks and I can't wait to get back to sewing my projects and teaching you to sew yours. I really have become a sewing junkie.

Until next time - be good to yourself and
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy