Nov 20, 2008

Holiday Gift Certificates for Sewing Classes

If you're looking for an easy gift to give someone sewing lessons make a great gift. Every year I sell several gift certificates to husbands of my students. They also buy them other accessories like a new pair of scissors or other sewing accessories. There's nothing a sewer loves more than getting more toys to sew with. (Maybe some pressure feet they don't have ~hint if my family's reading)

I now have available on my website Gift Certificates for sale. You can buy a $50, $75 or $100 gift.

After you make payment online you can email me with the address of the person you would like to have the gift mailed to. You also have the option of picking up the gift certificate at the sewing center.

It's that easy to give this holiday season.

It's not so easy moving. I have one more week at the location off of Johnson Street. My last class will be next week November 26. I will try to reopen the second week of December. It all depends..... powers out of my control.

I have been able to sew a few things this past week. The weather turned a bit colder this week so I broke down and hit the sale rack to buy some long sleeve shirts for the kids. Hey, this is Florida, we never get cold weather. This is great. So I had to do some hemming on some pants I picked up. It's very easy to keep the old hem in pants. I'm going to take some pictures and do a tutorial on it soon. It really is very easy and some people say "is that all" when I show them.

Until next time,
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun
Cindy