Jun 26, 2008

6/23 - 7/6 CLOSED for Vacation

Just to give everyone a heads up - I will be closed June 26 - July 6 for vacation. We are going to KY to see family. I decided to take this week off because last year at this time I was very slow since it was Forth of July - a lot of people went away. What better time to take my vacation.

If you want to enroll to my sewing classes while I'm gone you may enroll online. After you pay online you can email me with the dates you want to attend. Or wait until I return and pay cash or check. My classes the first week back are already filling up so If you want to attend - reserve your seat now.

I will only be available by email if you have any questions - Learn2SewFlorida@yahoo.com

I will not be available by phone because I will not have service. You may call and leave a message but I will not get your voice message until I get home because my phone service only includes Florida. I'm not paying the phone company their crazy fee's for roaming.

I WILL BE CHECKING EMAIL - so Email me at Learn2SewFlorida@yahoo.com if you need to speak with me.

Until next time.
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy