Feb 23, 2008

Have you been watching Project Runway?

I love watching this show. I love it because it's bringing sewing back. All the young people see what can happen when you can be creative and know how to put the fabric together to make anything of your dreams. Every Wednesday at 10pm I sit myself down to watch.

So, before I start my day teaching the art to others I thought I would share what I just found. Just when you thought it was almost to the end of the show they give us this.

IT'S SO NOT OVER

They brought back all of the designers to bring their collection and we get to vote on them. This is only an online thing....but...it's great fun to see what they all brought to the runway.

Go check them out and vote. I like Jillian's best

I'll post again soon. The peace sign turned 50 years old. I love peace signs. I'll be back to show you what I made.

Until then,
Enjoy your moments, make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy