Nov 9, 2007

Tuesday Night Sewing Class Follow Up

I have been very busy lately with getting my merchant account up and running so I can accept charge cards and getting ready for the holiday season that is around the corner. My kids have also kept me busy with all their school projects.

Last Tuesday was the last night of this pattern class. I wanted to do a follow up from the first night 4 weeks ago. We started with 5 people and ended with 4. Two people didn't return after the first night and one joined the last couple of classes.

They did finish the projects at the end of class. I only wish I could have taken out my camera before they walked out the door. I got busy talking but did pull it out during class when everyone was busy at work.

Today is open sewing. I have a few people coming in to sew with me. I'm still busy making fabric signs for my front window. I'm changing seasons from Halloween to the winter holiday's. My little man also needs some new pants and shorts. He is growing so tall all the clothes he started school with are short on him. Pictures to come soon of my window signs.

I have a machine class tomorrow. My classes are starting to slow down. We all get consumed this time of year with with other things. I have some great things planned in the next couple of months. I just need to find the time to do it all. There is never enough time. If there was one thing I wish I had more of was time.

Until next time.
Enjoy your moments, make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy