Oct 1, 2007

Time to sew Halloween Costumes

My daughter wants to be a cheerleader for Halloween. I'm glad she changed her mind. She wanted to be Hannah Montana at first. I didn't think people would know what she was just wearing a blond wig so she decided to be a cheerleader..YEAH!
She picked out her pattern (sewing for dummies - very easy) and fabric. She wanted it her school colors with her school name on the front. I was able to cut it out last week before one of my classes and finished sewing it yesterday. It needs a few adjustments but she loves it. I need to make pompoms for her too.

My son wants to be Luke Skywalker from Star Wars for Halloween. He's will be easy - white pants and top with brown belt and brown boots. I'm going to make his belt where he can put his life saver on it. Stay tune for the pictures.

My classes have been busy, some have been full. I'm real bad about taking pictures during class. I get so busy helping before I know it the class is over and people are leaving before I remember. I did have one student make a Halloween pumpkin dress for her daughter. The other people in the class made some amazing projects too. One was a blue dress that was sewn so perfect for a first time sewer. I really have to remember to pull out the camera for more pictures to share with all of you.

Until next time....
Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew"much fun,
Cindy