Jul 15, 2007

That week went by fast


The one week of vacation a year went by fast. I swear the older I get the faster time goes by. My days pass like hours.




Tybee island near Savannah was a lot of fun. We had a family reunion with my husbands family. It was only a 7 hour drive for us. We spent long hours on the beach, fishing and enjoying the family. Ally was sad to leave her cousins and cried when we got home.




Tomorrow starts another week of summer camp. It is a full session. A couple of the girls have already taken my class and know how to use the sewing machine. We'll see what they want to make. It's all about what they want to do - I don't what to tell them what they should create. I'll take some pictures and let you know how it goes.

I also have a new pattern class starting tomorrow night from 6-8. There are a few people who signed up to the class while I was gone. I'm not sure how much sewing I'll get done this week. I have a lot of ideas for new projects. I just need to find the time to sew them.

Enjoy your moments ~ make them "sew" much fun,
Cindy